Architecture reflects our time and culture as well as shapes it. It is our essential humanity that moves us to do good, creating places that facilitate activity and bring joy to the human spirit. HKS is creating places that enhance the human experience through innovation, creativity and vision. We design settings to live, learn, heal, work and play.
We are one. We believe that the value of talent, experience and knowledge is multiplied when shared. HKS is a worldwide network of professionals, strategically located and working seamlessly as one firm. We put together the best teams from around the globe to deliver exceptional value to our clients. Our individual expertise includes design, research and management.
For 74 years, the top-five national architectural firm has nurtured a culture that reveres both invention and customer focus. HKS operates from 28 worldwide offices. Our project experience includes corporate headquarters, office buildings, healthcare facilities, sports facilities, hotels and resorts, banks, government and aviation facilities, religious structures, public buildings, multi-family housing, educational facilities, science and technology, and retail and industrial projects located in 1,263 cities throughout 80 countries.
The firm employs more than 950 dedicated and experience professionals with specialty experience as well as building-technology savvy. HKS is managed by a four-person executive committee comprised of H. Ralph Hawkins, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP, chairman and CEO; Nunzio M. DeSantis, FAIA, LEED AP, executive vice president; Craig Beale, FAIA, FACHA, FACHE, LEED AP, executive vice president; and Dan Noble, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP, executive vice president.
- The firm has executed commissions for structures valued in excess of $75 billion
- More than $13.7 billion in work, in construction dollars, is currently underway
- HKS has completed projects located in 1,263 cities throughout 80 countries
- Over 70 percent of its work is repeat work representing user satisfaction
- The firm has completed/underway more than 82 million square feet of sustainable space
- The American Institute of Architects has repeatedly adopted HKS's forms and procedures as standards for practice
- Ranked by Building Design+Construction as the nation's fifth largest architectural firm
- Ranked by Modern Healthcare as number one, in terms of volume of healthcare architecture, for 15 consecutive years
- Ranked by BD World Architecture as the world's number two firm in sports design
- Ranked by Hotel Business Top Architects and Designers as the number three firm in hospitality design
- Named the Texas Society of Architects' (TSA) architecture "Firm of the Year"
- Selected "One of the Top 25 Medium Companies to Work for in America," according to the Great Place to Work Institute - producers of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- Received the American Subcontractors Association's "Outstanding Architect Award" for 10 consecutive years and 15 times since its inception
- Received 441 awards for projects including 22 Modern Healthcare awards, a first in the industry, and six ASHE/VISTA healthcare awards, another industry first
Senior Vice President/Director of Communications
1919 McKinney Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75201
f. 214.969.3397 firstname.lastname@example.org www.hksinc.com